Orphan Care Program
The OFSP is another support-based programme designed by us for the orphan children of underprivileged background. Under this programme, the orphan children selected for provision of support continue to live with their mothers or any other guardians in the case of death of both parents.
Keeping Families from Falling Apart
While this programme provides necessary financial support for educational and everyday finances for the orphan children aged 16 or below, the Orphan Family Support Programme ensures comprehensive mental, social and moral growth of the sponsored children through a comprehensive multi-module framework.
Homes Throughout Pakistan
Every child deserves to feel safe, loved, and cared for. Unfortunately, for many orphans in Pakistan, this is not the case. They are often left to fend for themselves, struggling to meet their basic needs and lacking the support and guidance they need to thrive.
Orphans are the worst affected groups of children
Over 21,000 orphans have benefited from our orphan support programme.
Supporting guardians and children
How Does Aghosh Family Support Works?
- Direct transfer of amount in the bank account of orphan’s mother to help her bear the sustenance expenditure of her orphan child.
- Alkhidmat keeps a complete track of his/her educational progress of a sponsored child through appointed cluster incharge.
- Routine physical health screening of the child and mother is ensured. If a child is diagnosed for some medical treatment, OFSP arranges for the treatment as well.
- For a moral upbringing of the children and their mothers, Study Spaces have been established where children and their mothers visit regularly.
- Alkhidmat provides interest-free loans to the mothers of orphan children to help them become self-reliant members of the society. For this purpose, mothers are given cattle, sewing machine or sometimes they are given loan to start their own business.
Want to Donate?
By sponsoring an orphan through our programme, you can help provide them with the support and resources they need to grow up happy, healthy, and successful.
Support an Orphan for a Month